[cisco-voip] CUCM7 and CUC7 Voice Mail Issues

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Tue May 26 03:36:01 EDT 2009

Have you checked the following settings?

Forward calls no answer internal   (check voicemail checkbox checked, CSS has access to call voicemail pilot)
Forward calls no answer external  (check voicemail checkbox checked, CSS has access to call voicemail pilot)
Check call forward no answer timer set.

Cheers