[cisco-voip] Audible Message Waiting

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:00:58 EDT 2009

Yes, for example the same phone I want to enable Audible MWI. Visual
MWI works just fine.

I asked the engineer yesterday why this bug still applied - she told
me that even though ccm was showing up in the 'show tech notify'
output, there is an entry missing for ccmdb. apparently there is an
additional note on the bug report that mentions this but it is
internal to cisco. so she believes there is still a problem with that.

--
Ed Leatherman