[cisco-voip] Cisco Attendant console and CCM version 7

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:46:50 EDT 2009

Not speaking for Syed, but we've had clients request UCM 6.1 because Cisco
Attendant Console is 'free' and supported for a longer period.  With UCM 7,
at one time anyway, Attendant Console was only supported if the system was
upgraded from a previous version to UCM 7.x.  Perhaps that's changed?

AFAIK, CUBAC, CUDAC and CUEAC are a significantly priced add-on, too
significant for many organizations in our case.