[cisco-voip] Call Failure

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:19:04 EDT 2009

I agree with you and I would have done the same.

Here is the logic behind the current configuration.

1.  The site is in India and the main site is in US .  We do not need local
PSTN access in India as this an extension of the main site.
2.  We do have IPSEC as backup but it still drops the call as it takes some
time for the IPSEC link to become active and how would you tell the IP Phone
to route voice traffic to a secondary link.

Thanks,
Aman