[cisco-voip] VoIP over Hardware VPN

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Thu May 28 20:05:54 EDT 2009

Okay, hate to be a pain but the phone is registered and when I call one of our main locations and enter the extension the phone rings at my house but am getting no voice on my end.  Seeing tx traffic on the phone statistics but no rx traffic.  Any thoughts?  Routing all seems to be in place.  I can ping the phone from the Call Manager and can ping the Call Manager from my home.  Have the phone in the same calling search space, location, etc., as the Call Manager it's registering to.  It's showing a g711 codec.

Thanks in advance for any advice...
--
Jim Reed
Technology Wrangler