[cisco-voip] Chnage the Hostname of Unity

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:44:10 EDT 2009

Someone will have to confirm.... but my upgrade from 4 to 5 i was told i had
to stay with the same hostname.  thus my Unity 5 server has a host name of
unity4 =).  Ok really I know I'm going to get flamed on the host name....
but I started with a ICS 7750 in the day that had a unity blade and it was
called unity, thus the new server at that time had to have a name thus the
unity4.  Now i've upgraded to unity version 5 and new hardware and still
have the unity4 hostname.
if I'm wrong, I like nick would like to know about changing it.

thanks

Scott