[cisco-voip] Microsoft office comunicator

Daniel Rodriguez drodriguez at fidelus.com
Fri May 29 21:22:55 EDT 2009

What version of CU Presence is your cust running? If they plann on using CIPC and CM ExtMobility along with the MOC client, then I highly, highly recommend making sure that you upgrade their CUP server to 7.0.3 before integrating with OCS/MOC. We deployed and now support this type of integration for one of our clients and have been working with Cisco BU for some time on a few defects and feature requests related to MOC/CIPC/ExtMobility. Upgrading to CUP 7.0.3 should allow you to bypass a few of those defects, but keep an eye out for CSCsv14860, CSCsx59452, and CSCsx59531. As for CUCM, lab tests have shown that CM6.1.x and CM7.x seem to behave the same in terms of integration w/ MOC/OCS. If they plan on using MOC with a single IP phone and login then feel free to disregard the above :)

g'luck.