[cisco-voip] MGCP - Fallback to SRST very often even though connectivity to CUCM is fine

Bob Fronk bob at btrfronk.com
Mon Nov 2 13:35:02 EST 2009

I had this happening and found out it was an MPLS circuit going down.  Due to location of this particular site, our 12mbps MPLS circuit is supplied by multiple T1s bonded with MLPPP.

One of the T1s was going up/down several times a day (telco problem) and each time, the MLPPP would reset for a couple seconds.   The MGCP gateway responded by going into SRST and the PRI would go down for a moment.

Just something to check