[cisco-voip] Calling Name Issue with Nortel 11c and 61c with QSIG

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Nov 2 14:41:05 EST 2009

You are referring to this message?
ISDN Se0/3/0:15 **ERROR**: Ux_BadMsg: Invalid Message for call state
11, call id
  0x8E1D, call ref 0x71A, event 0x7

That is logged because you received a Connect message for a call that
you had sent a Disconnect for.   Since you can't go from Disconnect to
Connect, it throws the error.

One thing that looks odd is that there is no Facility IE nor message
sent that could contain name information nor is there a Display IE.
I'd expect a Qsig trunk to send a Facility and barring that or a
Display IE you aren't going to get calling name.

-Ryan