[cisco-voip] performing multiple DMA imports

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Nov 2 16:51:08 EST 2009

For starters the latest DMAs will actually generate the licenses for
you, bypassing the "paste this part of an xml file into the website"
game (I think).

Second a DMA file isn't going to expire, self-destruct, or any such
thing.  It is simply a snapshot of your system at the time of the DMA
so doing an export/install in the lab prior to full deployment is a
smart thing to do.  Once you know the hiccups, estimate the install
time, etc you can do the "real" DMA once you have frozen config
changes prior to cutover.

-Ryan