[cisco-voip] Microsoft Unified Messaging and CUCM 6.1

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Mon Nov 2 17:43:29 EST 2009

We have just finished migrating all of our users from Unity to Microsoft Unified Messaging.  Just wondering if any of you, who may be using it, know why the # key does not work when trying to access or use the Contact someone function.... We get the message,,, "the call cannot be transferred".

Sorry my brain is mush after converting everyone this weekend...

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunication Coordinator, | Information Technology Services
100 College Blvd | Red Deer, AB T4N 5H5
Tel (403) 342-3521 | Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca<mailto:Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA5BD2.4B0837D0]<http://www.rdc.ab.ca/>