[cisco-voip] CAR scheduler stopped once every two months or so.

James Jung James.Jung at telecom.co.nz
Mon Nov 2 20:00:31 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't understand why CAR scheduler service gets stopped after 2 months or so.
I tried automatic purge for records older than 120 days, but still happens. Then I had to restart it again.
But it seems not right to check if the service is stopped and manually restart the sevice.
The CallManager version is 4.1(3)sr5.  I think I saw some guy had this problem on 4.1(3)sr7 too.
Is there any way to this scheduler run without stopping? Can you help me on this?
Thanks.
James.