[cisco-voip] Preventing Web Access to 79xx

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 3 09:32:09 EST 2009

What Philip indicated is correct.  Change that setting, reset the
phone.  phone should download new config file.  Then phone should
disable http interface.  ACL should not be necessary. If you made the
change on the phone and it's not taking effect then I strongly recommend
investigating that more closely. This can be a symptom of more
significant issues on your CM.

/Wes