[cisco-voip] upgrading from call manager 6.1.2 to 6.1.4

Marcus Smith msmith at laurinburg.org
Tue Nov 3 17:09:53 EST 2009

I need some input on the process of upgrading my call manager from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4.  I have already downloaded 6.1.4 to my laptop then to a flashdrive.  My following questions are:

1.  Can I copy the files from my flashdrive using TFTP server in call manager
2. Once I have copied the files to the call manager, I know the two files must be combined into one file using linux command
3. Can the upgrade be ran from call manager GUI

Marcus Smith
IT Manager/Dir
City of Laurinburg
msmith at laurinburg.org