[cisco-voip] intercluster trunk call survivability

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Nov 3 19:40:11 EST 2009

An ICT is just an H.225 trunk so yes, it does apply and would require
both clusters to have the service parameter (referenced in the doc)
set to true.

-Ryan

On Nov 3, 2009, at 6:58 PM, Eric Pedersen wrote:

Does this apply to intercluster trunks also?  There is no option for
this.  I have not actually tested this since CM 6.x, but I did not see
an indication that the default behaviour changed.