[cisco-voip] SyslogSeverityMatchFound on nbslogpd

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:46:12 EST 2009

Just ran across this thread looking for what the nbslogpd was for..
answered that question :)

Follow-up then.. so if I have an event that causes all the phones on a
subscriber node to fail over to the next CM on the list, I will have
some of these messages in syslog/RTMT alerts and its pretty well
explained why they are here right? about 1500 additional phones would
be failing over to this server inaddition to the 1500ish it already
has to keep track of.

Reason I ask is i'm trying to nail down root cause of the event and I
don't want to go barking up the wrong tree looking at this error.

Ed Leatherman