[cisco-voip] CUC and AD integration

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Thu Nov 5 11:00:12 EST 2009

Is it a big deal to integrate UCM with AD? Because I'm in the voice
team, then there's the "windows" team which manages the AD and then,
there's the "security" team, which are very very very afraid of anything
that might talk to the AD. So if I want to integrate with AD, I have to
justify and prove without a doubt to the security team, that my voice
system won't be messing around with the AD. Like I said, I'm in voice,
so I don't know anything about the AD.

Also, what if I integrate UC with the AD, let say in a few months, will
it have a big impact on the users? Am I better to do it right now from
the start ?

Thanks.

Sandy.