[cisco-voip] Personal Directory Device Based Authentication

Giles Woolston giles.woolston at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 5 17:21:08 EST 2009

Okay, so I spoke too soon. Although it appears you are still logged in,
if you press any buttons it asks you to reauthenticate. However - is
there a way to bypass authentication and just use the current EM users
credentials?

Giles

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4577 (20091105) __________

http://www.eset.com