[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail Widget 7.0 and Pilot Number

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sun Nov 8 21:53:07 EST 2009

Took me a little while to figure it out, but you were correct.

Following the instructions helped, but in short our Voicemail Hunt Pilot
is 88000, so I setup Visual Voicemail Hunt Pilot 88001 which goes to
same Hunt List, only in Unity Connection I setup a new Direct Routing
Rule that has 88001 do a Reverse Trap.

Kinda cool, except all but two of the phones here are 7940/7960s!!

So the default messages button stayed non-Visual, while on a 7970 I
press Services then Visual Voicemail....