[cisco-voip] How do I get PDF of entire CUPS 7.0(5)

Randy C Homyk rhomyk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:27:44 EST 2009

No.. not right now..  Just got this message today from Cisco when I asked
the same question.

We understand your frustration regarding PDF creation on the docwiki.  This
item is high on our priority list to fix and we will integrate a one-click
system to create a PDF of all modules in a Cisco Unified Presence guide.

However as we are currently working on CUP 8.0 content, this fix will take
three to four weeks to implement on the wiki so please bear with us.

We will update you as soon as we have implemented the PDF improvements.

Version 6.0 docs have the full pdf.   With 7.x you have to print out or save
the sections you think you might need.

Randy Homyk

CCIE Voice #14584

Homyk Systems