[cisco-voip] Cisco 9900 Series Phone

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:14:15 EST 2009

Mike Wilusz wrote:
> Well... It’s official.  The 9900s have been released to the public.  The
> integrated wifi and bluetooth have big implications in my environment!
>  Check them out (for those that haven’t seen these yet):
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10453/index.html?POSITION=sl&COUNTRY_SITE=us&CAMPAIGN=IP+Phone+9900+Series&CREATIVE=Launch+Landing+Page&REFERRING_SITE=CISCO.COM+INDEX
> <http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10453/index.html?POSITION=sl&COUNTRY_SITE=us&CAMPAIGN=IP+Phone+9900+Series&CREATIVE=Launch+Landing+Page&REFERRING_SITE=CISCO.COM+INDEX>

Looks like someone missed an editorial comment:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10453/ps10512/data_sheet_c78-565717.html

Required versions: [[pls move text to align under bullets]]
• Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (lightweight)
• Minimum: Version 4.0.217.0
• Recommended: Version 5.1.151.0 or later
• Cisco IOS® Software access points (autonomous)
• Minimum: Version 12.3(8)JEA
• Recommended: Version12.3(4g)JA1 or later