[cisco-voip] CM Upgrade from 6.1(2) to 7.0(2a)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Nov 9 14:50:24 EST 2009

License is for after the upgrade.

Can you pull any of the install logs from the active and inactive
partitions? There should be a more specific failure cause in there.

-Ryan

On Nov 9, 2009, at 2:20 PM, O'Brien, Neil wrote:

Actually – I wonder if it has anything to do with the upgrade license
file??  Do you apply the license before or after the upgade.  I have
the upgrade license but I’m waiting for temp upgrade licenses because
it’s a lab scenario.

Regards,

Neil O'Brien
Network Engineer

Datapac Ltd
Phone: +353 1 426 3500
Fax:    +353 1 426 3501
Email:  nobrien at datapac.com
Web:   www.datapac.com

Datapac is the leading Irish business technologies provider
IT Maintenance & Managed Services | Virtualisation & Storage Solutions
| Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
Voice & Data Networks | Unified Communications | Microsoft Dynamics
Nav ERP | EPOS Retail Solutions | IT Consumables