[cisco-voip] Changing Billing Server in CUCM 7.1.2

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Tue Nov 10 13:48:13 EST 2009

Do it when there's no call traffic.  :-)

Looks like you can simply change the IP address in the CDR Management.
Then click the Reset button to connect and generate new keys.  I think
as long as you don't delete the billing server registration, it will
hold CDR records if it misses an upload, until the next successful
upload.  Maybe someone else can verify that.