[cisco-voip] Upgrading CCM

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 10 17:14:01 EST 2009

compatibility matrix says that is not supported:
http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr.html#wp104999

I believe you need to go to 5.1.3f first.
I believe the documentation is correct as their is a specific issue that
caused signing keys to change.  CSCsj44723, not currently externally
visible.

/Wes