[cisco-voip] unity 5.0 rebooting intermittently

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Wed Nov 11 02:01:37 EST 2009

The hardware is cisco  MCS-7825-H3-ECS1

And the unity version is 5.0 , and also on  the hard disks   the top light
is blinking blue and bottom light is green in color.  When logs are
observed. I saw this  error continuously showing up.  Then we found that
there was the installation dvd in the dvdrom of unity server. So we removed
it .after that the error has gone. Following is the error

The device, \Device\CdRom0, has a bad block.

After this two times the server has restarted.

  _____