[cisco-voip] Sidecar question again

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Wed Nov 11 08:44:00 EST 2009

I am having a problem with sidecar display on only some phones.

We are using 7961's with 7914's.  Our Call Manager version is 7.1.2.20000-2.

All of the phones in one of our departments are configured the same way
- same Phone Template.

The sidecar is programmed to have all Speed Dial/BLF's.  All they want
to see is if they are on their phone or not.

2 of the phones are showing envelopes if any of the speed dial numbers
programmed on these buttons have messages.  It is a very messy display
and too much information.

Any ideas?