[cisco-voip] MGCP PRI Reset

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:19:01 EST 2009

This depends on what you mean by 'interface' and what you mean by 'reset'.

Ex:  FXO port with 'ccm mgcp' - yes, actual shut/no shut
PRI w/o 'ccm mgcp' - L2 will go down, but no actual admin down states
PRI w/ 'ccm mgcp' - would need to test.  It might.

The idea is that 'ccm mgcp' enables configuration change, and some of
the time part of the configuration change is a shut / no shut -
particularly with analog.

-nick