[cisco-voip] There is not enough disk space in the common partition to perform the upgrade

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 17 09:19:00 EST 2009

Hi Tim,

Common partition is used to store logs.  from the CLI:

look for anomalies:
show diskusage activelog
show diskusage inactivelog
show diskusage common

file list activelog(or inactivelog) <path/to/file>
file delete activelog (or inactivelog) <path/to/file>

Sometimes this is caused by multiple large core files:
utils core active list
utils core inactive list

They can be deleted with CLI or collected and deleted through RTMT.

/Wes