[cisco-voip] Find who called a given number

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Nov 18 12:07:10 EST 2009

You also may have CCM traces left over, but that depends on how long ago the call was made.

-Ryan

On Nov 18, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Jim Reed wrote:

Did the call come in through a router?  If so, you may be able to see it via show call history voice; show call history voice brief; or show call history voice compact.  Of course, that also depends on how long ago the call in question took place and how your router is configured.
--
Jim Reed
Technology Wrangler

“Not only is it not right.