[cisco-voip] Local Route Groups and Call Forwarding

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed Nov 18 13:57:40 EST 2009

One of the biggest reasons for Local Route Groups is the stubborn CER BU. Prior to local route groups there was no way to route calls out the local gateway if CER failed... thus local route groups were born. :)

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225