[cisco-voip] CUCM Version naming conventions

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Nov 18 22:40:05 EST 2009

I don't know of a chart or anything on cisco.com.

In addition to the download file having the full version in the filename, you can find it in the release notes, in the instructions for combining the two files.

"Upgrading to Unified CM 7.1(2a) by Using the UCSInstall File
Because of its size, the UCSInstall iso file, UCOS_7.1.2.20000-2.sgn.iso, comprises two parts:"

I think this answers the question you were asking, but let me know if I missed something.

-Ryan