[cisco-voip] Wallboard Apps

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:29:37 EST 2009

Anyone have suggesting on Wallboard Apps that work with Cisco CM CDR data
(not UCCX) ? Looking for something simple that can display total calls
attempted, completed, droped, maybe some averages per hour, etc. Things that
you can see with RTMT or ART essentially, just looking for simple real time
counters though, dont need the graphs. Ideally it could go full screen with
2 rows, 3 columns, each box with a counter in it. It would be nice to filter
by partition or device pool as well. Technically should be a simple product,
I would write one if I had the time... and if there is not one out there,
maybe I will...

Thanks,

--
Nick Marus