[cisco-voip] InterCluster Disconnects

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Nov 19 09:55:54 EST 2009

hold/unhold triggers h.245 communication over the ICT to redirect the
media.  If this is failing in your script it will likely fail for users
performing hold, park, conference, and transfer as well.  You may have
worked around it in the script but the underlying problem is still
present.  Most likely h.245 TCP communication between the clusters is
being interrupted.

/Wes