[cisco-voip] FW: CUCM Route List

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:58:17 EST 2009

Just a note on the H.323 and temporary failure... I ran into this while
testing failover between two H.323 GWs.

If you run "show dial-peer voice summary" when the T1 is down you'll see the
corresponding dial peers go down. So, from the router's perspective, the
destination patterns don't exist. If you debug the dialpeer processing on
the router you'll see that the router couldn't find a match. Fixing that
parameter fixed our problem.

Sean