[cisco-voip] sub: Polycom rmx1000

venkata sashank reachsashank at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:42:27 EST 2009

Dear All,

Has any one worked on Polycom rmx1000 video conferencing unit. I just have
some problem with it. I have a rmx 1000 and 2 v700s for installation
purpose. Calls between the 2 v700 is working fine. when i call from v700 to
rmx on  v700 i get hte following error"Your call could not be completed
because the call was routed throughan intermediate network that does not
service far site. contact your administrator for further suggestions.
Unfortunately i am the administrator and i dont know what to do. Any
suggestions would be greatly helpful to me.