[cisco-voip] Caller ID changing to inbound dialpeer

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 02:30:10 EST 2009

What you need to do to fix this is the first dial-peer in your
configuration just needs to handle the inbound calls with no
destination-pattern on it.

To do this, you'll need to add the inbound dial-peer with your
settings minus the destination-pattern, then the other dial peers
after that again then remove the old dial-peers before them so when
you do a show run the inbound ones are first.

I learned this the hard way to and thought those options controlled
it, and recall it working like this in an older IOS versions.