[cisco-voip] Removing unity connection 7.x server from cluster

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:22:59 EST 2009

Hello I had a two server unity connection cluster but one of the
servers has since been removed and now since Gone due to it being
physically damaged and unrecovrable.   It was not deactivated in
servicabily before being lost.  I want to remove this server fully
from the cluster and eventually add it again on new hardware.  I am
having an issue removing it from the working publisher in the admin
page when I try to delete it in the cluster page it says I need to
deactivate it in serviceability in the servicabilty page the button to
deactivate it is greyed out so it cannot be hit it shows at not
reachable in the cluster .   I have since rebooted the publisher but
it behaves the same way I can't remove all records of the subscribe is
anyone able to advise?