[cisco-voip] G.729 MoH CCM 7.1

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Mon Nov 30 17:10:51 EST 2009

Thanks Guys, I never knew you could stream it from the local router.

I'll dig out the "how to" for that.

Thanks,

Neil

Datapac is the leading Irish business technologies provider
IT Maintenance & Managed Services | Virtualisation & Storage Solutions | Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
Voice & Data Networks | Unified Communications | Microsoft Dynamics Nav ERP | EPOS Retail Solutions | IT Consumables