[cisco-voip] Cisco purchased Tandberg this morning

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:15:53 EDT 2009

Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> http://www.tandberg.com/press_room/viewPressRelease.do?id=667

Also, if you're not happy with TAC, there are other's that are worse!

Yesterday I placed a call to Tandberg TAC.  It took 13 minutes of MOH to
get the phone answered by their level 1 person, and then another 9 minutes
of MOH after they queued me up to level 2.  And that pretty much happens
every time I call Tandberg.

Polycom's ticket system won't accept file attachments bigger than some size
"x".  Too bad their crashdumps are "x+100000"!  They keep telling me that
they're going to fix it, and then invariably the next time I try to open a
ticket with an attachment it fails. :(