[cisco-voip] how to take wireshark trace between two routers.

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Thu Oct 1 14:19:53 EDT 2009

You will need to get your Wireshark machine connected in between the two routers somehow. Since you didn't give any information about how the two routers are connected to each other, I can only offer guesses on how you might accomplish that. If they are connected straight to each other with Ethernet, then put a hub (or a switch with a SPAN port) in between or use an Ethernet tap. If they are connected to each other with something other than direct Ethernet, then I'm guessing you're SOL but at the very least you would need to provide us with information about the connection.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support