[cisco-voip] how to take wireshark trace between two routers.

anand anand.eee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:59:06 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply.I did went through this page and did monitor commands
as suggested on this page.I can see packets in wireshark with in the
router.router---switch---phone.If i call from another phone to this phone i
can see the rtp between router and phone and between phone and router.

My question is I am not able to capture packets on other router which has a
phone directly connected to it.

I cannot see packets between the routers.Do I need to make some changes on
routers so that we can see packet flow between routers .