[cisco-voip] CallManager DMA doesn't keep ICD Extension

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Oct 1 16:31:38 EDT 2009

I only see version 6.1.3a for DMA on Cisc.com, but I see 6.1.4a
CallManager updates.

Is the BUG with DMA or with CallManager for ICD Extensions?

DMA 6.1.3a
http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ReleaseType.x?optPlat=&isPla
tform=Y&mdfid=281023410&sftType=Unified+Communications+Manager+Data+Migr
ation+Assistant&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&modelName=Cisc
o+Unified+Communications+Manager+Version+6.1&mdfLevel=Software%20Version
/Option&treeMdfId=278875240&modifmdfid=null&imname=&hybrid=Y&imst=N

Does DMA 6.1.3a have fix for SCsy07560?