[cisco-voip] MoH on CME & Internal Network

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:45:39 EDT 2009

Instead of disabling IGMP snooping, try enabling PIM on the routers. There's
also the "ip gmp snooping querier" command on 3750s that will keep the
queries going and therefore the snooping tables primed.

I've run into enough problems caused by the lack of snooping (either because
it was turned off, or the switch didn't support it) to last a while. IGMP
snooping is there for a very good reason.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/