[cisco-voip] Call Admission and Control & QoS with DMVPN Phase 3

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:43:01 EDT 2009

Dear Group,

I need recommendation with DMVPN Phase 3. Previously we were running
Phase 1. But now we have crossed over 25 remote office with 5-to-10 IP
Phones each and thing started to become cumbersome. Previously I was
using Call Manager CAC and around 5-call permitted to hub from each
site. But a new requirement is stated for remote-to-remote
communication. Each site is running with 512kbps minimum and 1Mbps
maximum. Head office has around 150+ phone.  Also how the QoS will be
implemented in this scenario. G729 is used for branch to head office
calls.

I was thinking to go with Gatekeeper but 2 (or more) brains are better than one.

Can anyone point out to some specific resource.

Running Call Manager 4.2(3) and CRS 4.0(2).
Cisco IOS 12.4(15)T7 Advance IP Services.

--
Thanks,
Syed Khalid Ali