[cisco-voip] CSCta73022 for Connection

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:45:57 EDT 2009

Has anyone else ran into the same read-only file system bug for Connection
that CSCta73022 is for CUCM?

I ran into the exact same behavoir and faults on Connection that was also
running 7.1.2.21900 that my CUCM boxes did last week.

I ended up putting 31900 towards Connection which is funny since the
application still shows 21900, but OS Admin shows 31900. The RAID controller
firmware was updated on all products I ended up applying 31900 on.

Anyone else seen this? Can Cisco provide a bug ID for the Connection side?