[cisco-voip] FW: DMA - from 4.1.3 to 7.1

sasanka sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Mon Oct 5 08:03:13 EDT 2009

Dear Ahmed,

Do an ssh to the server and  give me the following details

show version active

show network eth0

utils service list

Warm Regards,

 Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290),

 Consultant | unified communications,

 Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

 (office:914066115512),

 Email address:  sasanka.pathi at locuz.com

www.locuz.com