[cisco-voip] What phone or user property populates the CDR record value of "callingPartyUnicodeLoginUserID"

Van Benschoten, Brian Brian.VanBenschoten at inacom.com
Mon Oct 5 10:09:25 EDT 2009

In looking at my CDR records I notice that some of the records have this value populated and others don't.
I'm examining the raw output being sent via FTP to an external CDR billing application.

Does anyone know what value in the phone/line/user properties causes this CDR field to become populated ?
Running CUCM 7.x currently, but I've seen this under 6.x and 5.x as well.
We're current AD integrated.  Don't know if this has any bearing on this field or not.

Is it associating the line with a user ?
Owner User ID ?
Extension mobility login

The CDR documentation defines it as the below , but that doesn't really help tell me where its coming from
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/service/6_1_1/car/carcdrdef.html#wpmkr1081209

callingPartyUnicodeLoginUserID

Unicode - UTF_8

This field specifies the calling party login user ID. The format of this field specifies UTF_8.
Default - Empty string " ". If the user ID does not exist, this field stays empty.

Thanks

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA459A.DB85F570]
Brian Van Benschoten
Practice Lead - Unified Communications
Consulting Engineer - CCIE # 5421
Core BTS
3001 West Beltline Highway
Madison, WI  53713  USA
(P) 608-661-7780 (direct line)
(F) 608-661-7701
brian.vanbenschoten at inacom-msn.com
www.corebts.com<http://www.inacom.com/>
[cid:image002.gif at 01CA459A.DB85F570] is now a part of Core BTS. Read all about it at http://inacom.com/newspage.aspx

Important Notice: This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Inacom. Inacom specifically disclaims liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.