[cisco-voip] traces for H323 gws?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Oct 5 13:46:46 EDT 2009

"you won't get much" I guess this depends on what you are looking for.

Setting traces to detailed or arbitrary and enabling the h323/h225/h245
checkboxes on trace configuration page will give full ASN.1 dumps of
h225 and h245 messages.  That's about as much as you can get straight
from the protocol.  The internals of how CM handles the various parts of
the message such as called party number and bearer capability are farmed
out to traces for other components such as digit analysis and
mediamanager respectively.

/Wes