[cisco-voip] CCM Administration Audit?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Oct 6 12:29:29 EDT 2009

If you are looking for a tool, then someone else will have to comment.

If you are willing to do some looking and learning on your own, you can see everything that is done in the CCMAdmin pages via the Tomcat Localhost logs which you can collect via RTMT. They are *almost* human readable and can show actions/events on pages and the user login that performed them.

HTH

-Chris