[cisco-voip] adding subscriber in the CUCM cluster

Scott Kee SKee at cmsstl.com
Tue Oct 6 12:48:14 EDT 2009

I am trying to setup a test CUCM cluster in my test lab.  I've setup CUCM Publisher and Subscriber using VMware v2.
I tweaked MAC Addresses so both Publisher and Subscriber has MAC address as production server.
I installed License keys so CUCM has 2 server and  devices licenses.  So I think I am good as far as licenses concern.

I installed Publisher and works fine however I installed Subscriber but it is not showing up in the CUCM Group.
It only shows Publisher.   I configured subscriber in the System->Server and System->Cisco Unified UM before I installed Subscriber.

Do I need to change anything after the installation?